PIERRE, S.D. (KSFY) - South Dakota Gov. Dennis Daugaard signed 13 bills into law Monday afternoon.
He signed the following bills, according to his office:
- SB 25 – revise certain fees for entities permitted under the national pollutant discharge elimination system.
- SB 41 – revise certain provisions regarding the registration of snowmobiles.
- SB 42 – revise certain provisions regarding the issuance of a motor vehicle title.
- SB 61 – revise certain provisions regarding sex offender registration.
- SB 64 – revise certain provisions related to attempted human trafficking in the first degree and to provide a penalty therefor.
- HB 1077 – update certain language regarding capital punishment and to revise the mandatory sentence for persons with an intellectual disability convicted of murder in the first degree.
- HB 1094 – revise certain provisions regarding limitations on licensees engaged in the business of making loans.
- HB 1101 – revise certain provisions regarding used motorcycles offered for sale at an event.
- HB 1147 – revise certain provisions concerning property tax collections, delinquent property taxes, tax certificates, and tax deeds.
- HB 1159 – revise certain notification provisions regarding damage of underground facilities.
- HB 1173 – provide for inactive status of airport liquor licenses.
- HB 1185 – establish provisions regarding the storage of wine at certain licensed premises.
- HB 1213 – revise certain provisions regarding telephone and telegraph corporations.