Technology is making everything more convenient.
With KSFY, you can get your news on the air, online and the KSFY News App as well as social media. But now, there's a new way with the Amazon Alexa devices like the Echo, Echo Dot and the Tap.
You can set up local 'Flash Briefing' headlines exclusively from KSFY News.
(1) On the Amazon Alexa app for your smartphone or tablet, go to the 'Settings' page.
(2) Once you're there, select 'Flash Briefing' and then 'Get more Flash Briefing content'.
(3) A search box at the top allows you to type in 'KSFY' and tap 'KSFY' when you see your results.
(4) Once you've arrived to the KSFY page on the app, select 'Enable'.
(5) Try saying, "Alexa, what's my Flash Briefing?" to hear the latest local news or weather from KSFY.