SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KSFY) - The Denny Sanford PREMIER Center has a few special treats for fans attending Garth Brooks' nine sold-out shows this week.
Beverages will be served in Garth Brooks souvenir cups, commemorating the record-setting set of concerts.
Here is the complete list of new menu items from the PREMIER Center:
- Honkey Tonk Tacos- fresh made and served with habanero mango salsa
- Baton Rouge BBQ- served with house-made coleslaw
- Burning Bridges Bacon- thick-cut candied bacon served on a stick
- Dixie Chicken Tenders- plump, tender breaded chicken tossed in a tangy gold sauce served hot with French fries
- Rodeo Popcorn- seasoned with Cajun spices and served in a take home Denny Sanford PREMIER Center bucket
- Full House Footlong- topped with house-made chili, sport peppers and onions
- Outside the Fire Burgers- 1/3 pound all beef patty topped with jalepenos, Siracha, and melted pepper jack cheese
- Wrapped Up In You Gyros- available at the Philly Flavor cart on the main concourse
- Gunslinger Dog- ¼ pound all beef hot dog filled with pimento cheese and wrapped with crispy thick cut bacon
- Shameless Bloody Mary’s- house-made or create your own
- Pina Colada specials- served each night at the Low Places Lounge, located at the Sioux Falls Arena during the pre-parties.