The Taylor Honey Company building in the town of Andover caught fire Sunday afternoon. Andover firefighters received the call just after 1:00 PM but the building was already engulfed in flames.
Residence of the town were stunned by how big the fire was.
"With that wind. It was a huge fire. I was so scared that it was going to catch on. Sue Clynick of Andover said. "It was just moving so fast."
Only one minor injury was reported in the fire and the honey that is normally stored in the building was previously shipped out.