Early Morning Apartment Fire in Brandon - KSFY News - Sioux Falls, SD News, Weather, Sports

Early Morning Apartment Fire in Brandon

Posted: Updated:

New this morning, a cold and wet few hours for people living at a Brandon apartment building overnight.

People living at an apartment had to be evacuated after a small fire broke out around 1:30 this morning. The apartment is at 1312 Keystone Dr. in Brandon.

The Brandon fire crews put out the fire that started on a deck of one of the apartments. The fire on the deck did spread to another apartment's deck. Crews on the scene tell us they think it started from a container of cigarette butts that had a few still burning. People living in the building were evacuated for a few hours but luckily no damage was done to the inside of the apartments. The residents were able to get back into their homes earlier this morning.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KSFY. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service or our EEO Report.