SOURCE: Great Alaskan TourSaver, LLC
This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Alaska TourSaver®, featuring deals from Ketchikan to Denali, from Juneau to Nome and Fairbanks to Kodiak.
Anchorage, AK (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
This year's edition of the Alaska TourSaver® (order online for $99.95) features more than 130 top-quality 2-for-1 offers all around the state: fishing trip, flightseeing, glacier cruises, train rides and accommodations.
Co-founders Gary Blakely and Scott McMurren have more than 50 years' combined experience in the Alaska travel industry--and they've culled the best offers in the best locations for travelers. And everything is 2-for-1. This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Alaska TourSaver, featuring deals from Ketchikan to Denali, from Juneau to Nome and Fairbanks to Kodiak. It's truly an "all Alaska" book for the independent traveler!
Here's a "Top 10" list of 2-for-1 deals featured in this year's edition of the Alaska TourSaver, hand-picked from more than 130 offers!
10. Across-the-Bay Tent and Breakfast. The Lastufka family has a great waterfront location on Kachemak Bay, across from Homer. Your TourSaver coupon includes accommodations and meals…but you definitely should go kayaking while you’re there!
9. Glacier Bay National Park. Enjoy a full day glacier cruise, 2-for-1 on accommodations at the Glacier Bay Lodge and 2-for-1 on air fare from Juneau with Wings of Alaska.
8. Stan Stephens in Valdez runs a great cruise out to Columbia Glacier. Don’t miss it!
7. In Fairbanks, sail on the Riverboat Discovery on the Chena River!
6. In Ketchikan, do the Zipline through the canopy in the rainforest. Great views of Herring Cove and the wild Pacific Ocean!
5. Visit America’s largest national park: Wrangell-St. Elias. And stay in the heart of the ghost town of Kennicott at Kennicott Glacier Lodge!
4. See Denali from the air! Fly 2-for-1 with Talkeetna Aero Services.
3. Let’s go fishing! Choose from deep-sea trips in Homer and Ninilchik, or fish on the world-famous Kenai River. Ninilchik Charters can hook you up!
2. Ride on the mighty Alaska Railroad this summer! Choose from routes between Anchorage, Seward, Talkeetna, Denali or Fairbanks. It’s a great way to see the “Great Land”.
1. Take a cruise with Major Marine to see Kenai Fjords National Park from Seward. Watch for whales, puffins, Dall’s Porpoise, eagles, mountain goats and of course H-U-G-E glaciers!
Smart travelers pick up a copy of the Alaska TourSaver to cut trip costs by hundreds (or thousands) of dollars--often using just one or two coupons to realize substantial savings.
Learn more about the Alaska TourSaver® online.
The Alaska TourSaver sells for $99.95 and features more than 130 2-for-1 deals, worth more than $20,000!
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/2/prweb10451860.htm