SOURCE Research and Markets
DUBLIN, March 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6mxp4/electronic) has announced the addition of the "Electronic Cigarettes Market in India 2011-2015" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report on electronic cigarettes market includes
- Quantification and analysis of the Indian electronic cigarette market
- Current market size and forecasts of the Indian electronic cigarettes industry
- Illustration of drivers and trends
- Key factors affecting electronic cigarette market
- Competitive Landscape: Profiles of leading players
- The Indian electronic cigarettes market is one of the fast growing markets in Asia.
- There are very few companies operating in the market currently
- The electronic cigarettes market in India is forecast to quadruple in the next two years
- Domestic brands are more popular in India
- Electronic cigarette kits and liquid are mainly sourced from China
- Cost and perception about these products are two of the biggest challenges for the market
- Government has not come out with any regulations for these products
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Size and Outlook
3. Factors Affecting Growth
4. Vendor Landscape
5. Distribution Channel
6. Key Trends & drivers
7. Market Inhibitors
8. Pricing Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6mxp4/electronic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Healthcare and Medical Devices, Tobacco
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.