A Valley Springs family is homeless.
Pat and Chad Bohemen's home caught fire around noon on Saturday. The weather and a broken fire hose made fighting the fire difficult. All four of the family members weren't hurt, but two of their dogs were unable to escape.
"It's hard to take. Real hard to take. I've never been homeless myself, but after the fact you think about it. What are they going to do now," asked Chad's dad, John Bohemen.
A soup and pie supper will be held at Eastside Lutheran Church in Sioux Falls on April 13th to benefit the Bohemen family. Clothes and household items will be collected there.
A fun has also been set up at the Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union in Pat and Chad's names.