1. Massive blast at Texas fertilizer plant
The explosion at a small town near Waco killed 5 to 15 people, injured more than 160 and could be heard for miles.
2. Investigators hope image leads them to Boston Marathon bombing suspect
Department store surveillance video captured a man dropping a bag near the site of the marathon bombings.
3. President heads to Boston
Obama is attending an interfaith service after Monday's bombings killed three, wounded more than 170 and put the nation on edge.
4. Miss. man arrested for mailing suspected ricin
The Mississippi man accused of mailing poison letters to the president and a U.S. senator wrote online about a government conspiracy to ruin his reputation.
5. Gun control dies in the senate
Republicans lead a rejection of tighter background checks and other measures despite pleas from families of Newtown victims.