Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. Friends of bomb suspect accused of protecting him
Three classmates of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are accused of lying to investigators and conspiring to destroy evidence in the bombing.
2. Detained American sentenced to 15 years in North Korea
Kenneth Bae was ordered to serve hard labor for crimes against the state in a case that complicates strained ties between Pyongyang and Washington.
3. Reproductive groups denounce US appeal on Plan B
They say lowering the age to 15 for purchasers of the morning-after pill makes emergency contraception available for women of all ages.
4. Obama visit to Mexico aims to break ground in immigration
The AP's Jim Kuhnhenn reports the president needs Mexico's growing economy and a president able to secure the border to sell his immigration overhaul in the U.S.
5. Death toll rising in Bangladesh
Rescuers have now found 430 bodies in the debris of the collapsed garment factory, as a mass Muslim funeral is held for unidentified victims.