'Glee' actor Cory Monteith died of overdose of heroin and alcoho - KSFY News - Sioux Falls, SD News, Weather, Sports

'Glee' actor Cory Monteith died of overdose of heroin and alcohol

Posted: Updated:

"Glee" star Cory Monteith died as a result of "a mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol," the British Columbia Coroners Service said Tuesday.

Monteith, 31, was found dead Saturday in a Vancouver hotel room after he missed his checkout time.

Monteith spent time in rehab this year, checking into a drug addiction treatment facility in late March.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KSFY. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service or our EEO Report.