Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. Move to disperse Morsi camps postponed
Egyptian authorities have postponed an advance against two sit-ins by supporters of the country's ousted president to "avoid bloodshed."
2. Holder to end 'mandatory minimums'
The attorney general will tell lawyers in San Francisco today that the federal government will end the harsher sentencing guidelines for many drug offenders.
3. Surveillance controversy hangs over Kerry in Latin America
A chilly reception is expected in Colombia, one of several countries that oppose the U.S.' spying program and its attempts to prosecute NSA leaker Edward Snowden.
4. Where Snowden's dad is going
Lon Snowden says he and a lawyer have papers to visit his son in Russia and discuss how to fight espionage charges in the U.S.
5. Actress' tearful dedication to 'Glee' star
Lea Michele says boyfriend Cory Monteith "was very special to me and also to the world" in her first public appearance since his death at the Teen Choice Awards.