Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. Navy yard gunman lied convincingly to doctors
Veterans Affairs evaluators concluded Aaron Alexis had no mental health issues, documents obtained by AP show.
2. Victims of Boston marathon bombing have range of reactions to ruling
"It shows that if you are going to terrorize our country, you are going to pay with your life," one says of government's decision to seek death penalty.
3. How extradition could play out in Amanda Knox case
U.S. State Department would evaluate a request from Italy, and both law and politics would factor into decision.
4. Inside Pakistan army's bomb school
Rebecca Santana is first reporter inside facility where instructors teach Pakistani forces the clever places militants hide homemade bombs.
5. Security experts worry about soft targets in Sochi
Olympic venues are tightly guarded, but Islamic militants could target vulnerable areas in or outside the sprawling resort.