ANDOVER, S.D. (KSFY) - An Aberdeen man has been indicted on multiple charges including murder and arson in the death of an Andover woman last month.
Attorney General Marty Jackley announced Friday that 36-year-old Jose Anibal Quinones Rodriguez was indicted by a Day County Grand Jury on Thursday on the following:
- one count first degree murder
- one count of first degree felony murder
- one count of second degree murder
- one count of first degree arson
- one count of first degree burglary
- one count of commission of felony while armed with a firearm
- one count of aggravated assault domestic violence
Quinones Rodriguez is accused of shooting 25-year-old Tawny Rockwood and setting her apartment on fire on February 9.
According to court documents, the two had a sexual relationship for four months prior to the incident.
Quinones Rodriguez is being held on $1 million cash bond.
The case is being investigated by the Day County Sheriff's Office, Aberdeen Police Department, South Dakota Highway Patrol, State Fire Marshall’s Office, ATF and the Division of Criminal Investigation and prosecuted by the Day County States Attorney.