Chef Jeni is a caterer in Sioux Falls. She shared a healthy fish tostada recipe on KSFY Morning News.
You can learn more about Chef Jeni at: http://www.chefjeni.com/.
Recipe on KSFY:
Thai Red Curry Fish Tacos
· 1 packet of Saffron Road’s Non-GMO Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce
· 1 1/2 to 2 pounds white fish of your choice, skinned and cut into chunks
· sprouted corn tortillas
· sliced napa cabbage
· coconut oil for sautéing
1. Place the chunks of fish into a shallow baking dish, such as an 8 x 8-inch pan. Cover with Saffron Road’s Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce. Marinate for about an hour.
2. To cook the fish, heat a large heavy-bottomed, stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat. Let the pan heat up for a few minutes, then add about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces.
3. Serve with corn tortillas, salsa, guacamole, sprouts, and thinly sliced napa cabbage.