SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KSFY) - The Empire Mall has announced a slew of retailers that are opening up shop just in time for the holiday season.
Each store offers unique and specialty, seasonal gifts.
Now through the holiday season, shoppers can enjoy:
• Maria’s – Known for fashionable outerwear accessories, such as hats and scarves, shoppers can visit Maria’s outside of Banana Republic.
• Holyland Olive Wood – Christian ornate wood carvings can be found in Center Court outside of Ashcroft & Oak.
• Painted by Prairie – A specialty boutique known for one-of-a-kind hand-painted and personalized items including ornaments, piggy banks, stockings and more. Located in Center Court between Rogers Jewelers and Helzberg Diamonds.
• Go! Calendars – Specializing in calendars and planners for the upcoming year, Go! Calendars, carries a variety of organizational materials that can be found near Zales and the Food Court in the Macy’s wing.
• Go! Games – Also located near Zales and the Food Court in the Macy’s wing, Go! Games is a one-stop shop for board games, cards and stocking stuffers.
• Hickory Farms – Dedicated to providing the best tasting, highest quality specialty food gifts for families and businesses, Hickory Farms is known for its holiday gift baskets, delectable food trays and more. Shoppers can pick up signature Hickory Farms’ food fare in the Macy’s wing near Ragstock.
• Northern Lights – Beautifully framed artwork is available for purchase near the Sanford Children’s Play Area and VisionWorks.
• See’s Candies – With over 100 different candies and chocolates, shoppers will find gifts and treats for all occasions. The delicious candy shop is located near Aeropostale and the Food Court.
• Oh Nuts – Fresh and delicious warm roasted nuts including pecans, cashews, almonds and peanuts, covered with a warm cinnamon glaze will delight shoppers. The mouthwatering smell of these treats can be found between Charlotte Russe and Ashcroft & Oak.
• Kozy Blankets – Give the gift of warmth to your loved ones this holiday season with a blanket from Kozy Blankets. Opening early November, Kozy Blankets will be located outside the Sanford Children’s Play Area, across from Dairy Queen.
• AT&T – Opening early November, AT&T at The Empire Mall will be your one-stop-shop for all your technological needs. Services will include cell phones, cable television, internet, home security, and so much more. Visit AT&T in the Macy’s wing between Ashcroft & Oak and Westmoor Music.