SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KSFY) - As rain continues to fall in southeastern South Dakota, flooding is causing troubles for drivers in Sioux Falls and the surrounding area.
The Minnehaha County Sheriff's Office and Sioux Falls Fire Rescue say many intersections and streets are under water.
- 800 block of East 41st Street
- Benson Road and 4th Avenue
- 4th Avenue from 54th to 60th Street North
- 6th Street and Minnesota Avenue
- 6th Street and Cliff Avenue
- 41st Street and Cliff Avenue
- 41st Street and Riverview Avenue
- 26th Street and Marday Avenue
- 69th Street and Solberg Avenue
- Lotta Street and Minnesota Avenue
- Eastbound lane of Rice Street near Veteran's Parkway
- 258th Street between 470th and 471 avenues
- 261st Street 267th Avenue
- 258th Street and 464th Avenue
Sections of the bike trail and some park roads and walking paths may be temporarily closed due to flooding as well. Use caution.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.